Primary Care Partnerships Program
The Frankston Mornington Peninsula Primary Care Partnership is funded under the Victorian Primary Care Partnership (PCP) strategy.
PCP partner organisations focus on better coordination among services, management of chronic disease management, integrated prevention and health promotion, and strong partnerships.
The Primary Care Partnership Program Logic guides the strategic directions and activities of Frankston Mornington Peninsula Primary Care Partnership.
It aims to strengthen cooperation and integration across community service sectors to:
- maximise health and wellbeing outcomes
- promote health equity
- avoid unnecessary hospital presentations and admissions.
The program logic covers three domains:
- early intervention and integrated care (including integrated chronic disease management and service coordination)
- consumer and community empowerment
- prevention (including integrated health promotion).
To be eligible for membership, all applicants must provide services within the local government area Frankston and/or Mornington Peninsula or provide services that are available and accessible to communities across Frankston Mornington Peninsula.